Share Just Words
Just Words is a popular online word game that is similar to Scrabble. The game is free to play and can be accessed through various websites that offer online games.
In Just Words, players are given a set of letter tiles and are tasked with creating words on a game board. The goal is to score as many points as possible by placing letters on the board in strategic positions, taking advantage of the score multipliers that are present on the board.
Players can choose to play against real opponents from around the world, play against a computer opponent, or play on their own in a solo game. The game also includes a chat feature that allows players to communicate with each other during the game.
One of the unique features of Just Words is the ability to play using either the mouse or the keyboard. Players can choose to place tiles on the board using the mouse, or they can type in the letters on their keyboard to form words.
Overall, Just Words is a fun and engaging game that is perfect for anyone who loves word games like Scrabble. With the ability to play against real opponents and a variety of difficulty levels, there is always a new challenge waiting in Just Words.
- Free to play online word game that is similar to Scrabble
- Play against real players from around the world, a computer opponent, or play solo
- Use letter tiles to create words on a game board
- Score multipliers on the board can be used to earn more points
- Ability to use either the mouse or keyboard to place tiles on the board
Tips to Win:
- Look for opportunities to use high-value letters, such as Q, X, and Z
- Try to form longer words, as they generally earn more points
- Look for opportunities to use the score multipliers on the board
- Use two-letter words strategically to earn quick points and set up longer words
- Keep an eye on your opponent's moves and try to block their potential word plays
How to play Just Words
- To place tiles on the board, click and drag them to the desired location, or type the letters on your keyboard.
- To shuffle your tiles, click on the Shuffle button.
- To exchange tiles, click on the Swap button and select the tiles you want to exchange.
- To challenge your opponent's word, click on the Challenge button.
- To view the scoreboard, click on the Scoreboard button.