Share Phone Numble
Phone Number is a guessing game in which the player tries to guess a hidden phone number using a process of elimination. The game is typically played online or via a mobile app and is designed to be challenging yet entertaining.
The game is similar to the classic word game "Mastermind," in which one player creates a hidden code and the other player tries to guess the code by making repeated attempts and receiving feedback on each attempt.
In Phone Number , the player must guess a 5-digit phone number. The player can enter a word consisting of 5 numbers in each attempt. After each attempt, the game provides feedback in the form of colored highlights. If a number is not highlighted, it is not part of the hidden word. If a number is highlighted in yellow, it means that the number is part of the hidden word but in a different position. If a number is highlighted in green, it means that the number is part of the hidden word and in the correct position.
The player uses the feedback from each attempt to make educated guesses on subsequent attempts until they finally guess the hidden word. The game is won when the player correctly guesses the hidden phone number.
The game is typically timed and has a limit of one play per day. The player can share their score and compete with friends to see who can guess the hidden phone number in the fastest time. The game is designed to be challenging yet fun and can provide hours of entertainment for players of all ages.
How to play Phone Numble
Phone number rules:
- The phone number consists of five digits.
- The digits can be any number from 0 to 9.
- The digits can be repeated within the number.
- The number is randomly generated by the game or app and remains the same for all players during a given day.
- The player has a limited number of attempts to guess the hidden phone number, typically between 5 and 10.
- The player must enter a word consisting of five numbers in each attempt.
- After each attempt, the game provides feedback on the numbers in the word in the form of colored highlights, as described in the previous answer.
- The game is won when the player correctly guesses the hidden phone number.
- The player can only play once per day.
- The player can share their score and compete with friends, but the same phone number is used for everyone during a given day.