Culturle is a simplified version of the popular online word-guessing game Wordle. In this version, the word to be guessed is always seven letters long. The player has six attempts to guess the word. After each guess, the game provides feedback by changing the color of the tiles.
- Word Length: In Culturle, the word to be guessed is always seven letters long. The consistent word length adds a level of challenge and predictability to the gameplay.
- Limited Attempts: Players usually have a limited number of attempts to guess the word correctly. In the case of Culturle, players have six tries to guess the word.
- Color-Coded Feedback: After each guess, the game provides feedback by changing the color of the tiles. The color scheme you mentioned includes green, yellow, and grey. Green indicates that a letter is in the word and in the correct spot, yellow indicates that a letter is in the word but in the wrong spot, and grey (specifically for the letter U) indicates that the letter is not part of the word at all.
Tips to Win:
- Start with Common Letters: When making your initial guesses, try to include commonly used letters in the English language, such as E, A, R, S, T, and so on. This can help you quickly identify any correct letters in the word.
- Utilize Feedback: Pay close attention to the feedback provided after each guess. Use the color changes to determine which letters are correct and in the right position, which letters are correct but in the wrong position, and which letters are not part of the word. Adjust your subsequent guesses accordingly.
- Deductive Reasoning: Use deductive reasoning and the process of elimination to narrow down the possibilities. As you receive feedback, consider which letters are likely to be correct and in the right position based on the information you have gathered so far.
- Word Associations and Patterns: Look for word associations and patterns within the feedback. For example, if you receive a green tile for a certain letter, try to identify other words that include that letter in the same position. This can help you make more informed guesses.
How to play Culturle
Guess the word in 6 tries. After each guess, the color of the tiles will change to show how close your guess was to the word.
- Green: The letter is in the word and in the correct spot.
- Yellow: The letter is in the word but in the wrong spot.
- Grey: The letter U is not in the word in any spot.