Sumlete is a logic-based puzzle game where the objective is to delete numbers in a grid so that each row and column adds up to a specific target number displayed on the right and bottom sides of the grid. The game can be played on paper, but there are also various digital versions available online and as mobile apps.
Here are the basic rules of Sumlete:
- The game is played on a grid of numbers.
- Each row and column has a target number displayed on the right and bottom sides of the grid, respectively.
- The objective is to delete numbers in the grid so that each row and column adds up to its target number.
- Numbers can only be deleted if they are adjacent to another number (horizontally or vertically).
- Once a number is deleted, any remaining numbers in the same row or column will shift over to fill the gap.
- The game is won when all rows and columns add up to their target numbers simultaneously.
Sumlete can be played at various difficulty levels, with larger grids and higher target numbers increasing the challenge. It's a fun and engaging way to improve logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
How to play Sumplete
- To delete a number, click or tap on it.
- To select multiple numbers, click and drag your mouse or swipe your finger across the screen.
- To deselect a number, click or tap on it again.
- To undo a move, use the "Undo" button or keyboard shortcut (usually Ctrl+Z).
- To restart the game, use the "Reset" button or keyboard shortcut (usually R).
- To check if your solution is correct, use the "Check" or "Submit" button.
Note that some versions of the game may have additional controls or features, so be sure to read the instructions or tutorial before playing.