Share Mahjongg Solitaire
Mahjongg Solitaire is a single-player puzzle game that is based on the traditional Chinese game of Mahjong. The objective of the game is to remove all tiles from the board by pairing them up. The tiles are typically arranged in a pyramid-like shape, with multiple layers of tiles on top of each other.
In Mahjongg Solitaire, there are typically 144 tiles, although some variations may have more or fewer tiles. The tiles are usually divided into three main categories: characters, bamboo, and circles, which are numbered from 1 to 9. In addition, there are also special tiles, such as winds, dragons, and flowers, which are used to create specific combinations.
To play Mahjongg Solitaire, players must select two tiles that match and are not blocked by other tiles on either the left or right side. The matching tiles can be any two identical tiles or two tiles of the same category and number. Once a pair is found, the tiles are removed from the board, and the player continues to search for other matching pairs.
The game is typically played against the clock, with players trying to clear the board as quickly as possible. However, the pace of the game is generally relaxed, with no time pressure to rush through moves. Some variations of the game may include power-ups or other special features to enhance gameplay.
Mahjongg Solitaire is a popular game that is enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels. It is available in various formats, including as a mobile app, online game, or desktop application.
- Traditional mahjongg gameplay with modern visuals.
- Relaxing pace of play with no shuffles.
- Timed gameplay to add a challenge to the game.
- Different tile sets and backgrounds to choose from.
- Multiple levels of difficulty to suit players of different skill levels.
- Undo and shuffle options for when you get stuck.
- High scores and achievements to track your progress.
- The goal of the game is to remove all the tiles from the board by pairing them up.
- Tiles can be paired if they are identical or if they are part of the same category and number (e.g. two 2s, two dragons).
- Tiles must not be blocked by other tiles on both the left and right sides.
- The game ends when all tiles have been removed, or when there are no more possible pairs left.
How to play Mahjongg Solitaire
- To select a tile, simply click or tap on it.
- To deselect a tile, click or tap it again.
- To remove a pair of tiles, click or tap on each of them in turn.
- To undo a move, click or tap on the "Undo" button.
- To shuffle the tiles, click or tap on the "Shuffle" button.
- To change the tile set or background, go to the settings or options menu.