Share Block Champ
Block Champ is a fun and addictive puzzle game that was created by Softgames. The game is inspired by classic 10x10 puzzle games, but it adds a few unique twists that make it stand out from other similar games.
The objective of Block Champ is to fill rows and columns with blocks in order to clear them from the board. The game is played on a 10x10 grid, and players are given a set of blocks to place on the board. Once a row or column is filled with blocks, it will disappear, and players can continue to fill the board with more blocks.
However, there are a few obstacles that players must overcome in order to successfully clear the board. Some of the blocks on the board are frozen, which means they must be cleared twice in order to be removed. Additionally, players must watch out for blocks that are too large to fit into a single row or column.
Fortunately, there are some power-ups that players can use to help them clear the board more easily. Lightning tiles, for example, can be used to instantly clear a row or column when two of them are placed together.
Block Champ features simple, intuitive gameplay that is easy to learn but difficult to master. The game's score multiplier system encourages players to aim for simultaneous line clears, which can result in some impressive high scores.
Overall, Block Champ is a great puzzle game that is perfect for players of all ages and skill levels. With its unique gameplay mechanics and addictive gameplay, it is sure to provide hours of entertainment for puzzle game fans.
- Classic 10x10 puzzle game with some unique twists
- Frozen tiles that require two line clear to remove
- Lightning tiles that can instantly clear a line when two are placed together
- Score multiplier that increases with each simultaneous line clear
- Simple, intuitive gameplay that is easy to learn but difficult to master
How to play Block Champ
- The game is played on a 10x10 grid
- Players are given a set of blocks to place on the board
- The objective is to fill rows and columns with blocks to clear them from the board
- Frozen tiles require two lines clears to remove
- Lightning tiles can be used to instantly clear a line when two are placed together
- The game ends when there are no more moves left
- Use the mouse or touch screen to select and drag blocks onto the board
- Use the left and right arrow keys or swipe left and right to move blocks horizontally
- Use the up arrow key or swipe up to rotate blocks
- Use the down arrow key or swipe down to drop blocks quickly